RED OAK – Red Oak Police responded to an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon call last week in the 500 block of Ivy Court.
The suspect was described as Hispanic male, 19-years-old with a teardrop tattoo and neck tattoos, last seen wearing grey shirt, black shorts.
The call came in on Monday, Sept. 9 at 7:55 a.m.
Police reported on Facebook the call initiated by a “shots fired” call.
When officers arrived at the scene, they found multiple spent shell casings on the street and damage to an address in the 500 block of Ivy Court.
Police were able to obtain video surveillance of the incident and said they “believe the suspect vehicle to be a white 2018 Hyundai Elantra occupied by three suspects wearing dark clothing.”
The Hyundai appeared to have non-factory, custom black or dark gray wheels.
Last week Red Oak PD also asked residents in the Ivy Court area to review their security cameras at the time of the aggravated assault for video footage of the incident.
To reports tips, contact Red Oak Detective Kirk White, (469) 218-7749 or kwhite@redoaktx.org.
CORRECTION – Incorrect suspects identification in last week’s “Red Oak detectives investigating aggravated assault with deadly weapon” article
Red Oak – Last week’s paper identified a suspect’s description in relation to an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon that happened in Red Oak Sept, 9. The description of the suspect was incorrect. We apologize for this misinformation and appreciate it being brought to our attention by Red Oak Police Chief Garland Wolf who said “The description [in last week’s article] of the involved suspect is incorrect. We need to do further investigation on the matter, but the involved vehicle and other evidence [in the aggravated assault crime) has been recovered and is being processed. We have interviewed a person of interest.”
- Log in or Subscribe to post comments.