ROBSA to host Local Aquafina Major League Baseball Pitch, Hit & Run Contest
The Ellis County Press
RED OAK - On Sunday, May 2, the ROBSA is hosting the Aquafina Major League Baseball Pitch, Hit and Run contest at Lindsey Park just behind the ROJH between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. All competitors must fill out an entry form by 1 p.m. at the Concession Stand between fields one and two.
· The competition is open to competitors ages 7 – 14
· Participation is free
· 4 levels of competition: Local, Sectional, Team Championship (MLB Ballparks) & National Finals (2010 All-Star Game – Anaheim, CA)
· PITCH…. Throw strikes to a designated target
· HIT.… Hit from a stationary batting tee for distance and accuracy
· RUN…. Sprint from second base to home plate for time
This competition is open to all Red Oak kids including kids playing select or not playing organized baseball or softball.
If you’re a player in the ROBSA please wear your jersey and hat on the day of the event so your team gets its recognition.
For more information on the event, please contact Rodney Bridgers at email@example.com. You can also visit the ROBSA Web site at www.eteamz.com/ROBSA.