Newly appointed Lancaster Chamber of Commerce Board Member Bob Borden, left, Kenneth Govan, chairman, Board Member Jeff Steel and Dr. Charles Waldrop, not pictured, will ... Full story
Procter & Gamble's 1.4 million sq.ft. warehouse nearing completion; Giant Wilmer warehouse in to employ 500, and company's hiring
WILMER – The 1.4 million-square-foot distribution center, on the west side of Interstate 45 at Mars Road, construction, work is almost finished after more than ...
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County Judge Carol Bush won approval for her proposed budget – which raises tax revenue by $1.8 million while at the same ...
AUSTIN – The Texas Department of Public Safety announced hydrocodone combination products have been moved from the classification of a Schedule III drug to the ...
WAXAHACHIE – In spite of the fact Monday’s regularly-scheduled meeting of the commissioners’ court fell at the time most Ellis County parents were picking their ...
AUSTIN – Ezekiel O’Neal Harris, 28, a Texas 10 Most Wanted Sex Offender, is now in custody after being arrested on Aug. 13 in Ennis.
Summerfest Block Party to be held on Labor Day, Sept. 1; 2014 Buick Encore, iPad, Rangers tickets, gift cards, and more prizes to be given away
FERRIS – Shaw Creek Towne Center is hosting the Summerfest Block Party on Labor Day, Monday, Sept. 1 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This event ...
Kaufman County Judge Bruce Wood sees his involvement in judicial hearings as a key factor in county efficiency.
“It allows more time for our two County ...
Recent donation from Walton Development & Management will fund additional activities, reach
WAXAHACHIE, – The Bridges Training Foundation, a non-profit whose primary goal is to provide ...
Lancaster –Retired Lancaster Fire Chief Richard A. “Dick” Knopf passed away Saturday, Aug. 9, 2014 in the early morning.
Chief Knopf served the City of Lancaster ...
Commissioners vote on pay raise for themselves; other elected officials; 90-day ban on outdoor burning approved
WAXAHACHIE – The budget process occupied the largest portion of Monday’s meeting, starting with a proposal by County Judge Carol Bush to give two-percent raises ...
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Ferris Main Street to host THC Training
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Welcome Back to Ferris ISD
- Sheriff congratulates Cindy Ermatinger, new district judge
- Deputy to participate in 'Over the Edge' fundraiser
- Sheriff offers advise on self-defense
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Advertising: Google Lends a Helping Hand to Madison Ave. on Digital Proficiency
- F.C.C. Revisits Net Neutrality Exemption for Mobile Broadband
- Bits Blog: Middle Eastern Petrochemical Plants Are Targets of Hackers
- Bits Blog: Google Report Shows Governments’ Increasing Demands for Users’ Data
- Bits Blog: Nominee for European Post Voices Concern About U.S. Tech Giants
- Bits Blog: An Alliance of Major Players to Guide Open-Source Software
- DealBook: Alibaba Raises Fund-Raising Target for I.P.O. to $21.8 Billion
- Bits Blog: Minecraft’s Creator, the Ambivalent Billionaire
- Bits Blog: Online Orders for New iPhones Exceed 4 Million
- Bits Blog: Google Aims at Developing Markets With Android One Initiative