WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County has joined the ranks of no-refusal counties by providing for 24-hour, seven-days-a-week access to magistrates for DWI enforcement purposes. This no-refusal policy, ... Full story
Waxahachie – The North Central Texas Council of Governments Regional 9-1-1 program recently presented its Telecommunicator of the Year Award for 2013 to Ellis County ...
Ellis County Tea Party holding Candidate Forum Jan. 11; Many state-wide candidates, local office seekers to be showcased
WAXAHACHIE – The Ellis County Tea Party will host a special candidate forum Jan. 11, starting at 2 p.m. at the Waxahachie Civic Center, 2000 ...
Dionne Anglin myFOXdfw.com
FERRIS – In the current season of giving, a teenager’s good deed may have saved Christmas for another teen.
It all started with a lost ...
WAXAHACHIE - Staffing in the Elections Office was the most contentious topic during the last regularly-scheduled meeting of the Ellis County Commissioners’ Court for 2013, ...
RED OAK – On Saturday, Dec. 14, the Texas Civil Defense collected more than $500 in cash along with hundreds of toys and food products ...
Up to 400 workers at the Vought Aircraft , Division’s plant in West Dallas received layoff notices this month, as the parent company moves forward ...
DALLAS/FORT WORTH - The city of Midlothian will be the next location in North Central Texas to add a state-of-the-art weather radar to help spot ...
- 2012 PLATFORM COMPARISONS: Democratic National Platform, Republican National Platform
- Beware of summer heat dangers
- Childhood Obesity – Think back to what things were like in the 70s and early 80s
- Join the Arbor Day Foundation in July and 10 trees will be planted in high-need national forests
- Master Gardener Column: July Herb of the Month: Sunflowers
- MacKenzi Hoyle named to Harding University dean's list
- Rick Perry refuses to shake Obama's hand on tarmac, here's why RP's ticked
- Legal immigration is the law
- Mosquitoes can survive the drought, just add water
- Childhood Obesity – It Starts with the Parents
- Ellis County Sheriff’s Explorers Post 106 receive top honors
- SMU announces May 2014 graduates
- Inmate phones cost the county $0
- Boy Scouts place U.S. flags along Ferris streets; PATRIOTISM EXPRESSED
- Stand and Stitch at Seldom Seen Quilting on July 10
- TTC approves $120-million for I-35 improvement in Ellis County; I-35E, I-45 and I-10 receive approval of $570 million for 49 miles of rural highway expansion
- Sheriff reminds motorist not to 'drink and drive'
- Waxahachie author teaches children concept of consequences of actions
- Jumping in on the Coconut Craze
- LEO Firearms Instructor Course
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: The Lessons Thus Far From the Transition to Digital Patient Records
- DealBook: Zillow to Acquire Trulia for $3.5 Billion
- Machine Learning: LG’s Snappy G3 Phone Is Poised to Test Rivals
- Can Reddit Grow Up?
- Smell of the Greasepaint, the Funds of the Crowd
- Bits Blog: When Digital Art Is Suitable for Framing
- Economic View: Hold the Phone: A Big-Data Conundrum
- Business Briefing: Bose Sues Beats Electronics Over Patents
- Sorted Food, a Cooking Channel, Is a YouTube Hit
- Bits Blog: Bill to Legalize Unlocking Cellphones Passes Congress