LANCASTER – On Saturday Feb. 1, at 7:16 a.m., Lancaster Police responded to the 2900 block of Danieldale Road on a welfare check of a ... Full story
House District 10 debate sought; Ellzey Issues Debate Challenge; Proposes One Debate Each in Ennis, Waxahachie and Midlothian
Ellis County – Jake Ellzey, Republican Candidate looking to succeed Jim Pitts in the Texas House of Representatives, today challenged his fellow candidates in the ...
FERRIS – After serving a Business Manager for Ferris Independent School District for 25 years and 16 years in Terrell ISD, Ron Smith is retiring.
Waxahachie – The musical group The Pianissimo will perform “The Feast of Eight Hands” at 7 p.m. on Feb. 20 in Southwestern Assemblies of God ...
WAXAHACHIE – On Friday, Jan. 24, 43 year-old Jeffrey Dean Gerron of Ennis was sentenced to a total of 81 years on nine counts of ...
Judge accused of pulling bait-and-switch maneuver; Through deceptive wording on the agenda for a special-called meeting
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County Judge Carol Bush may be accused of pulling a bait-and-switch maneuver on county taxpayers through deceptive wording on the agenda for ...
TSTC and Red Oak ISD Invite Community to Groundbreaking: Event set for 10 a.m., Jan. 24 just behind Red Oak High School
Red Oak – The leadership of TSTC North Texas Extension Center and Red Oak Independent School District invite the community to join them in breaking ...
By Ofelia GrassAssistant Superintendent
FERRIS – Please join us on Thursday, Jan. 23, in the board room at the Ferris ISD Administration Building at 7 p.m. ...
WAXAHACHIE - Ellis County’s Elections Committee has voted to offer an appointment as interim elections administrator to Bruce Sherbet of Richardson in the wake of ...
Candidate forum begins at 2 p.m., Jan.11; Hosted by the Ellis County Tea Party, will be held at the Waxahachie Civic Center
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County voters will have the chance to meet national, statewide and local candidates for a question-and-answer forum this week. The forum, hosted ...
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Ferris Main Street to host THC Training
- Hot Red- Ferris Youth Softball
- Dem introduces bill banning firearm-branded attire for children under 18
- Shooting his first bolt action rifle
- 2012 PLATFORM COMPARISONS: Democratic National Platform, Republican National Platform
- Sheriff gives 'high-praise' to explorers for top spots
- Keeping 'Bag' Lunches Safe
- Sneaky Cleats 8u softball
- 26th Charlies Angel Brigade Class graduates
- Comptroller distributes $707 million in monthly sales tax revenue to local governments
- Serving Country: Jonathan P. Terry
- Serving Country: Taylor L. Stump
- Serving Country: Joshua A. Doyle
- Serving Country: Brett M. Breaud
- ECSO completes July 4 DWI STEP enforcement; next initiative slated for Labor Day
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: Secret, an Anonymous Social App, Tries to Clean Up Its Act
- Red Hook’s Cutting-Edge Wireless Network
- Q&A: Turning Off Website Alerts on a Mac
- Bits Blog: More Than 1,000 Businesses in U.S. Affected by Same Cyberattack That Hit Target
- Common Sense: Possible Deal in HP Suit May Mean Big Payoffs (for the Lawyers)
- Why We’re Not Driving the Friendly Skies
- On the Runway: At U.S. Open, Ralph Lauren to Introduce Wearable Technology
- Bits Blog: Android Phones Hit by ‘Ransomware’
- In the Future: Why the Robots Might Not Take Our Jobs After All: They Lack Common Sense
- China Regulator Says Qualcomm Seeks to End Antitrust Probe
The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently conducted a presentation for students at Mountain Peak Elementary in Midlothian. As part of the presentation, the ECSO’s K9 ...