FERRIS – A Huntsville, Texas based manufacturer of wooden trusses has decided to open shop in Ferris. Empire Truss LTD will expand its manufacturing operations ... Full story
WAXAHACHIE – A formal criminal complaint against Ellis County Judge Carol Bush has been filed with the Texas Rangers, alleging she filed false affidavits with ...
Waxahachie – Lt. Alex Zurfas of the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently graduated from the Leadership Command College – Class 70 of the Law Enforcement ...
AUSTIN — Texas Comptroller Susan Combs said today that state sales tax revenue in
February was $2.2 billion, up 5.8 percent compared to February 2013.
“Sales tax ...
WAXAHACHIE – Samuel Fuente Ortez a.k.a Marco Alvarez, 29, of El Salvador, was sentenced to 15 and 10 years in prison respectively, for the offenses ...
TSSA continues generosity with $100,000 donation; Annual convention brings total donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children to half a million
Lancaster – The members and friends of the Texas Self Storage Association (have once again banded together at their annual convention to raise money for ...
Walton announces new South Central USA Regional President; John Vick will oversee Ellis County-based development efforts
DALLAS – The Walton Group of Companies (Walton), a family-owned real estate investment group in Texas, with U.S. headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz. announced today John ...
Assistant Principal McDonald Elementary
FERRIS – “Mom, today I worked in Word Works all by myself!”
Have you ever heard these words come from your child ...
ELLIS COUNTY – More than 3,500 voters took advantage of early voting by Feb. 24. Voting continues to Friday, Feb. 28.
Registered voters in Ellis County ...
- Wilmer Pioneer Days 2014
- Italy Homecoming 2014
- Palmer Homecoming 2014
- TSTC North Texas RO to hold ribbon cutting Oct. 17
- Monthly Sales Tax Allocation Comparison Summary Reports
- Maypearl native Capt. Ayers one of Army's Explosive Ordinance Disposal Soldiers
- Red Oak ISD to hold mock disaster drill Friday, Oct. 3
- Jury grants probation for felony DWI
- Healthy Living: October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Public hearing on proposed Loop 9 to be held Oct. 28
- Darrell Jackson Joins American Angus Assoc.
- Burglary suspect arrested, stolen property recovered
- Women's Self-Defense Training, Jazzercise Classes offered Oct. 21
- Quilting event today
- Marine drill instructors
- Ferris Police Dept. hosting NNO Oct. 7
- Human nature is resistant to change
- Sue Turner takes 1st place at State Fair
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Scientists Consider Repurposing Robots for Ebola
- Bits Blog: Twitter Offers Tool, Digits, to Sign In to Apps With Just a Phone Number
- AT&T Profit Drops, but Customers Stay With the Carrier
- Machine Learning: GoPro Cameras Face Simpler Competition
- Bits Blog: Google Unveils Inbox, a New Take on Email. And Possibly a Replacement for Gmail.
- App Smart: Don’t Be Afraid of These Halloween-Themed Apps
- State of the Art: Devices With Yosemite and iOS 8 Operating Systems Seamlessly Connect in Apple’s Ecosystem
- Bits Blog: Survey Exposes Prevalence of Online Harassment
- Disruptions: At Facebook, Creating Empathy Among Cyberbullying
- Bits Blog: Coming of Age in Cloud Computing
(Published two times in The Ellis County Press, Thursday, June 12, 2014 & Thursday, June 19, 2014)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
OWNER’S MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC.
In accordance ...