PALMER CEMETERY DESECRATED – According to Chief Deputy David Lytle, “On March 17, an Illegal Dumping offense was reported to our office. Photographs depict the ... Full story
Waxahachie – Lt. Alex Zurfas of the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently graduated from the Leadership Command College – Class 70 of the Law Enforcement ...
AUSTIN — Texas Comptroller Susan Combs said today that state sales tax revenue in
February was $2.2 billion, up 5.8 percent compared to February 2013.
“Sales tax ...
WAXAHACHIE – Samuel Fuente Ortez a.k.a Marco Alvarez, 29, of El Salvador, was sentenced to 15 and 10 years in prison respectively, for the offenses ...
TSSA continues generosity with $100,000 donation; Annual convention brings total donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children to half a million
Lancaster – The members and friends of the Texas Self Storage Association (have once again banded together at their annual convention to raise money for ...
Walton announces new South Central USA Regional President; John Vick will oversee Ellis County-based development efforts
DALLAS – The Walton Group of Companies (Walton), a family-owned real estate investment group in Texas, with U.S. headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz. announced today John ...
Assistant Principal McDonald Elementary
FERRIS – “Mom, today I worked in Word Works all by myself!”
Have you ever heard these words come from your child ...
ELLIS COUNTY – More than 3,500 voters took advantage of early voting by Feb. 24. Voting continues to Friday, Feb. 28.
Registered voters in Ellis County ...
The city of Ferris has begun work on making the raised curb line within the Main Street Areas more visible to customers and merchants.
“This measure ...
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Ferris Main Street to host THC Training
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Welcome Back to Ferris ISD
- Sheriff congratulates Cindy Ermatinger, new district judge
- Deputy to participate in 'Over the Edge' fundraiser
- Sheriff offers advise on self-defense
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: Apple and Amazon Take Baby Steps Toward Digital Sharing
- DealBook: Alibaba, With Its I.P.O., Mints Millionaires and Risk-Takers
- DealBook: Alibaba Raises $21.8 Billion in Initial Public Offering
- Bits Blog: Home Depot Says Data From 56 Million Cards Taken in Breach
- DealBook: SAP Buys Concur Technologies for $8.3 Billion
- Bits Blog: Net Neutrality Comments to F.C.C. Overwhelmingly One-Sided, Study Says
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Chief of Oracle
- DealBook: To Mark I.P.O., Alibaba to Make Gift to Its New Market Home
- Bits Blog: Twilio to Send Multimedia to Phones
- Bits Blog: Upgrading to iOS 8 on an Old Phone? Prepare for Trouble, but Do It Anyway
The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently conducted a presentation for students at Mountain Peak Elementary in Midlothian. As part of the presentation, the ECSO’s K9 ...