RED OAK – Three suspects have been arrested for the April 1 Bank Robbery at Citizens National Bank in Red Oak. A joint investigation with Red ... Full story
Lufkin-based grocer expands its footprint
LUFKIN – With the stroke of a pen, Brookshire Brothers Friday acquired the assets of a family-owned company with similar core ...
AVALON – Ellis County farmer Amber Beakley directed a $2,500 donation to the Avalon Independent School District.
Funded by America’s Farmers Grow Communities, the donation will ...
By Mrs. Jamie L. Guthrie
Approximately 3.4 million people die annually around the globe from a water related disease, which is almost the entire population of ...
AUSTIN – Texas residents will begin receiving account credits or checks this week as a result of settlements with five of the nation’s largest publishers ...
WAXAHACHIE – A formal criminal complaint against Ellis County Judge Carol Bush has been filed with the Texas Rangers, alleging she filed false affidavits with ...
Waxahachie – Lt. Alex Zurfas of the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently graduated from the Leadership Command College – Class 70 of the Law Enforcement ...
AUSTIN — Texas Comptroller Susan Combs said today that state sales tax revenue in
February was $2.2 billion, up 5.8 percent compared to February 2013.
“Sales tax ...
WAXAHACHIE – Samuel Fuente Ortez a.k.a Marco Alvarez, 29, of El Salvador, was sentenced to 15 and 10 years in prison respectively, for the offenses ...
- Dem introduces bill banning firearm-branded attire for children under 18
- Shooting his first bolt action rifle
- 2012 PLATFORM COMPARISONS: Democratic National Platform, Republican National Platform
- Beware of summer heat dangers
- Childhood Obesity – Think back to what things were like in the 70s and early 80s
- Join the Arbor Day Foundation in July and 10 trees will be planted in high-need national forests
- Master Gardener Column: July Herb of the Month: Sunflowers
- MacKenzi Hoyle named to Harding University dean's list
- Rick Perry refuses to shake Obama's hand on tarmac, here's why RP's ticked
- Legal immigration is the law
- Ferris ISD getting ready for school with QR Codes
- Car missing for 37 years recovered by 'good neighbor'
- Sarah Hales earns Bachelor's Degree from University of Dallas
- IMPACT Waxahachie presents Ellis County Young Marines with DPRI Drug Awareness Kit
- No burn ban yet for Ellis County
- Ellis County Sheriff’s Explorers Post 106 receive top honors
- SMU announces May 2014 graduates
- Inmate phones cost the county $0
- Boy Scouts place U.S. flags along Ferris streets; PATRIOTISM EXPRESSED
- Stand and Stitch at Seldom Seen Quilting on July 10
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: Kim Kardashian, an Unlikely Mobile Video Game Hit
- Machine Learning: Easier Ways to Make Payments With Smartphones
- Gadgetwise: The iOgrapher Helps Improve Your Video
- DealBook: Snapchat Said to Have Had Talks With Alibaba on Potential Investment
- State of the Art: Lytro’s Illum Is a Camera for Serious Photographers
- Bits Blog: Square Plans a New, Chip-Friendly Credit Card Reader
- App Smart: Need Inspiration? Rejoice, O Mobile Poet!
- Nintendo Reports Loss on Shaky Wii U Sales
- Amazon to Invest $2 Billion More in India as E-Commerce Race Heats Up
- China Investigating Microsoft for ‘Monopolistic Behavior’