PALMER CEMETERY DESECRATED – According to Chief Deputy David Lytle, “On March 17, an Illegal Dumping offense was reported to our office. Photographs depict the ... Full story
Waxahachie – Lt. Alex Zurfas of the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently graduated from the Leadership Command College – Class 70 of the Law Enforcement ...
AUSTIN — Texas Comptroller Susan Combs said today that state sales tax revenue in
February was $2.2 billion, up 5.8 percent compared to February 2013.
“Sales tax ...
WAXAHACHIE – Samuel Fuente Ortez a.k.a Marco Alvarez, 29, of El Salvador, was sentenced to 15 and 10 years in prison respectively, for the offenses ...
TSSA continues generosity with $100,000 donation; Annual convention brings total donated to Shriners Hospitals for Children to half a million
Lancaster – The members and friends of the Texas Self Storage Association (have once again banded together at their annual convention to raise money for ...
Walton announces new South Central USA Regional President; John Vick will oversee Ellis County-based development efforts
DALLAS – The Walton Group of Companies (Walton), a family-owned real estate investment group in Texas, with U.S. headquarters in Scottsdale, Ariz. announced today John ...
Assistant Principal McDonald Elementary
FERRIS – “Mom, today I worked in Word Works all by myself!”
Have you ever heard these words come from your child ...
ELLIS COUNTY – More than 3,500 voters took advantage of early voting by Feb. 24. Voting continues to Friday, Feb. 28.
Registered voters in Ellis County ...
The city of Ferris has begun work on making the raised curb line within the Main Street Areas more visible to customers and merchants.
“This measure ...
- Join the Arbor Day Foundation in July and 10 trees will be planted in high-need national forests
- Master Gardener Column: July Herb of the Month: Sunflowers
- MacKenzi Hoyle named to Harding University dean's list
- Rick Perry refuses to shake Obama's hand on tarmac, here's why RP's ticked
- Legal immigration is the law
- Mosquitoes can survive the drought, just add water
- Childhood Obesity – It Starts with the Parents
- 238 Years later, would Americans still choose freedom over slavery?
- Briana Treadaway joins Big Brothers Big Sisters Ellis County
- Dale Garris returns from Africa ministry trip lasting 10 years
- Inmate phones cost the county $0
- Boy Scouts place U.S. flags along Ferris streets; PATRIOTISM EXPRESSED
- Stand and Stitch at Seldom Seen Quilting on July 10
- TTC approves $120-million for I-35 improvement in Ellis County; I-35E, I-45 and I-10 receive approval of $570 million for 49 miles of rural highway expansion
- Sheriff reminds motorist not to 'drink and drive'
- Waxahachie author teaches children concept of consequences of actions
- Jumping in on the Coconut Craze
- LEO Firearms Instructor Course
- Former ESCO employee indicted on felony charge for insurance fraud
- Summer Meals are in at Ferris ISD! School Nutrition Update
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: Twitter, Like Other Big Tech Companies, Comes Up Short on Diversity
- Bits Blog: Six Indicted on Hacking Charges Related to Hot StubHub Tickets
- Gadgetwise: Can a Smartphone Take the Fall? It Depends
- Machine Learning: LG's Smartwatch Shows Android Wear Operating System Has a Long Way to Go
- AT&T Reports Subscriber Growth, but Slightly Lower Profit
- Facebook’s Profit Soars Past Expectations, Fueled by Mobile Ads
- Pressure Grows on E.U. Regulator to Rethink Google Settlement
- Bits Blog: Open Source and the Challenge of Making Money
- App Smart: Circle the Skies, From Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Bits Blog: With the Blessing of Bill Gates, an Unlikely Summertime Best Seller