Ellis County Tea Party holding Candidate Forum Jan. 11; Many state-wide candidates, local office seekers to be showcased
WAXAHACHIE – The Ellis County Tea Party will host a special candidate forum Jan. 11, starting at 2 p.m. at the Waxahachie Civic Center, 2000 ... Full story
Dionne Anglin myFOXdfw.com
FERRIS – In the current season of giving, a teenager’s good deed may have saved Christmas for another teen.
It all started with a lost ...
WAXAHACHIE - Staffing in the Elections Office was the most contentious topic during the last regularly-scheduled meeting of the Ellis County Commissioners’ Court for 2013, ...
RED OAK – On Saturday, Dec. 14, the Texas Civil Defense collected more than $500 in cash along with hundreds of toys and food products ...
Up to 400 workers at the Vought Aircraft , Division’s plant in West Dallas received layoff notices this month, as the parent company moves forward ...
DALLAS/FORT WORTH - The city of Midlothian will be the next location in North Central Texas to add a state-of-the-art weather radar to help spot ...
WAXAHACHIE – Unwillingness of local attorney magistrates to do after-hours work forced the Commissioners’ Court to approve two measures authorizing payment of $50 per affidavit ...
- Wilmer Pioneer Days 2014
- Italy Homecoming 2014
- Palmer Homecoming 2014
- TSTC North Texas RO to hold ribbon cutting Oct. 17
- Monthly Sales Tax Allocation Comparison Summary Reports
- Maypearl native Capt. Ayers one of Army's Explosive Ordinance Disposal Soldiers
- Red Oak ISD to hold mock disaster drill Friday, Oct. 3
- Jury grants probation for felony DWI
- Healthy Living: October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Public hearing on proposed Loop 9 to be held Oct. 28
- Darrell Jackson Joins American Angus Assoc.
- Burglary suspect arrested, stolen property recovered
- Women's Self-Defense Training, Jazzercise Classes offered Oct. 21
- Quilting event today
- Marine drill instructors
- Ferris Police Dept. hosting NNO Oct. 7
- Human nature is resistant to change
- Sue Turner takes 1st place at State Fair
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Scientists Consider Repurposing Robots for Ebola
- Bits Blog: Twitter Offers Tool, Digits, to Sign In to Apps With Just a Phone Number
- AT&T Profit Drops, but Customers Stay With the Carrier
- Machine Learning: GoPro Cameras Face Simpler Competition
- Bits Blog: Google Unveils Inbox, a New Take on Email. And Possibly a Replacement for Gmail.
- App Smart: Don’t Be Afraid of These Halloween-Themed Apps
- State of the Art: Devices With Yosemite and iOS 8 Operating Systems Seamlessly Connect in Apple’s Ecosystem
- Bits Blog: Survey Exposes Prevalence of Online Harassment
- Disruptions: At Facebook, Creating Empathy Among Cyberbullying
- Bits Blog: Coming of Age in Cloud Computing
(Published two times in The Ellis County Press, Thursday, June 12, 2014 & Thursday, June 19, 2014)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
OWNER’S MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC.
In accordance ...