Campus building improvement is underway at Navarro College in Waxahachie. Construction crews can be seen working on part of the new building. ... Full story
WAXAHACHIE – Baylor Waxahachie is expanding. Officials with the Baylor Health Care System held a ground breaking for its new $175.5 million hospital on Wednesday ...
The Ellis County Press
WAXAHACHIE – The Ellis County Expo Center came alive the last week of March for the 24th annual Ellis County Youth ...
Ervin and Janette Buba2012 Ellis County Master Gardeners and Ferris Residents
Starting a herb garden will not only save you money if your cooking with a lot ...
Special Olympics Athletic Day: Law enforcement and first responder personnel assisted Red Oak ISD Police Department
RED OAK - Nancy Spigener’s world largely revolved around Red Oak students enrolled in the district’s Special Education department.
A long-time supporter of Special Olympics, she ...
By Jamie Guthrie
FERRIS – Lao Tzu taught a critical part of accomplishing a goal is taking initial action.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with ...
- Master Naturalist: Indian Trail Chapter wants you!
- Do you want to become a Master Gardener
- Downtown Christmas Lights
- 27th Charlie's Angel Brigade Class Graduates
- Serving Country: Rebecca A. Pevehouse
- Serving Country: Richard T. Kitterman
- Serving Country: Collin S. Pennington
- Serving Country: Kasey L. Justus
- Serving Country: Jase M. Holden
- Serving Country: Myron O. Hanson III
- North Ellis County Outreach Toy Program is now underway
- Serving Country: Alexzander E. Simmons
- Serving Country: Samuel L. Williamson
- Serving Country: Aashay L. Terrell
- Serving Country: Gavon J. Williams Sr.
- War on Drugs activities held during Red Ribbon Week
- CONSTABLE’S CORNER: By Constable Terry L. Nay - Ellis County Precinct 2
- Around and About…The Best Southwest
- Detention center officers jobs explained, justified
- Ferris McDonald Elementary Celebrates Red Ribbon Week!
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- 2013 Juneteenth Family Reunion to be held on Saturday, June 15
- BSW SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED
- Doug Hunt presented with Rocky Strickland Community Enhancement Award
- Lancaster supports The Best Southwest/South Dallas Relay For Life
- Celebrity News Anchor to emcee Lancaster Chamber gala
- Library accepting Founding Members
- Tony Hakim, a positive music force in DFW: Featured entertainer at Lancaster Historical Society’s Dinner in the Rose Garden for 25 years
- Serving Country: DeMeisha R. Jones
- Reward increased to $15,000 for Most Wanted Sex Offender
- With grim milestone as a reminder, TxDOT urges drivers to stay alert, obey traffic laws in effort to halt fatality trend Staggering daily death toll dates back to 2000
- Reward increased to $17,500 for featured fugitive
- Mobile stations issuing Election Identification Certificates across Texas
- TxDOT prepares to publish names of top toll violators in effort to recoup $27 million on behalf of law-abiding drivers; Starting Thursday, violators' names will be posted online, shared with media
- Obey the Law: Don’t Pass Stopped School Buses; Troopers set to issue tickets to drivers breaking the law
- DPS announces Driver Responsibility Incentive Program
- Area students enter Class of 2017 at McMurry University
- Area students join HPU’s largest incoming freshman class in more than 30 years
- Area students involved in "Sporting Event" play at H-SU
- DealBook: In the Murky World of Bitcoin, Fraud Is Quicker Than the Law
- DealBook: Kozlowski’s New Job: Software Company Clerk
- Bits Blog: Palantir Reloads for the Corporation
- Q&A: Gauging Android Variants Among Cellphones, and Changing Windows 8 Defaults
- Bits Blog: Twitter Appoints Marjorie Scardino as First Female Board Member
- DealBook: For Bitcoin, a Setback in China and an Endorsement on Wall Street
- DealBook: Chinese Firm Increases Stake in Brazilian Tech Company
- Corner Office: Brian Halligan, chief of HubSpot, on the Value of Naps
- Bits: Microsoft’s General Counsel: N.S.A. Hacks Were an ‘Earthquake’ for Tech
- China Restricts Banks’ Use of Bitcoin