The Ferris Main Street Board is investigating the conversion of a little used alley into a downtown park. The look of the proposed park - ... Full story
TSTC and Red Oak ISD Invite Community to Groundbreaking: Event set for 10 a.m., Jan. 24 just behind Red Oak High School
Red Oak – The leadership of TSTC North Texas Extension Center and Red Oak Independent School District invite the community to join them in breaking ...
By Ofelia GrassAssistant Superintendent
FERRIS – Please join us on Thursday, Jan. 23, in the board room at the Ferris ISD Administration Building at 7 p.m. ...
WAXAHACHIE - Ellis County’s Elections Committee has voted to offer an appointment as interim elections administrator to Bruce Sherbet of Richardson in the wake of ...
Candidate forum begins at 2 p.m., Jan.11; Hosted by the Ellis County Tea Party, will be held at the Waxahachie Civic Center
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County voters will have the chance to meet national, statewide and local candidates for a question-and-answer forum this week. The forum, hosted ...
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County has joined the ranks of no-refusal counties by providing for 24-hour, seven-days-a-week access to magistrates for DWI enforcement purposes.
This no-refusal policy, ...
Waxahachie – The North Central Texas Council of Governments Regional 9-1-1 program recently presented its Telecommunicator of the Year Award for 2013 to Ellis County ...
Ellis County Tea Party holding Candidate Forum Jan. 11; Many state-wide candidates, local office seekers to be showcased
WAXAHACHIE – The Ellis County Tea Party will host a special candidate forum Jan. 11, starting at 2 p.m. at the Waxahachie Civic Center, 2000 ...
Dionne Anglin myFOXdfw.com
FERRIS – In the current season of giving, a teenager’s good deed may have saved Christmas for another teen.
It all started with a lost ...
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Ferris Main Street to host THC Training
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Welcome Back to Ferris ISD
- Sheriff congratulates Cindy Ermatinger, new district judge
- Deputy to participate in 'Over the Edge' fundraiser
- Sheriff offers advise on self-defense
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- The Media Equation: The Magic in Apple’s Devices? The Heart
- In Latest Volley Against Amazon, Hachette’s Writers Target Its Board
- With Tech Taking Over in Schools, Worries Rise
- IAC/InterActiveCorp Makes Moves in Online Dating
- Bits Blog: Toward a Childproof Internet
- Trying to Hit the Brake on Texting While Driving
- Smartphones: The Corporate Personality Test
- Government Push for Yahoo’s User Data Set Stage for Broad Surveillance
- Embrace of Social Media Aids Flood Victims in Kashmir
- After Breach, JPMorgan Still Seeks to Determine Extent of Attack