WILMER – Dallas County Commissioners’’ Court approved $10 million for a water project to build a line to Wilmer and Lancaster, last week. If approved by ... Full story
Lufkin-based grocer expands its footprint
LUFKIN – With the stroke of a pen, Brookshire Brothers Friday acquired the assets of a family-owned company with similar core ...
AVALON – Ellis County farmer Amber Beakley directed a $2,500 donation to the Avalon Independent School District.
Funded by America’s Farmers Grow Communities, the donation will ...
By Mrs. Jamie L. Guthrie
Approximately 3.4 million people die annually around the globe from a water related disease, which is almost the entire population of ...
AUSTIN – Texas residents will begin receiving account credits or checks this week as a result of settlements with five of the nation’s largest publishers ...
- Wilmer Pioneer Days 2014
- Italy Homecoming 2014
- Palmer Homecoming 2014
- TSTC North Texas RO to hold ribbon cutting Oct. 17
- Monthly Sales Tax Allocation Comparison Summary Reports
- Maypearl native Capt. Ayers one of Army's Explosive Ordinance Disposal Soldiers
- Red Oak ISD to hold mock disaster drill Friday, Oct. 3
- Jury grants probation for felony DWI
- Healthy Living: October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Public hearing on proposed Loop 9 to be held Oct. 28
- Darrell Jackson Joins American Angus Assoc.
- Burglary suspect arrested, stolen property recovered
- Women's Self-Defense Training, Jazzercise Classes offered Oct. 21
- Quilting event today
- Marine drill instructors
- Ferris Police Dept. hosting NNO Oct. 7
- Human nature is resistant to change
- Sue Turner takes 1st place at State Fair
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Hoverboard? Still in the Future
- Advertising: At Ogilvy, New Unit Will Mine Data
- As Apple Pay Arrives, Witnessing the Next Step in Money. Maybe.
- DealBook Column: The Truth Hidden by IBM’s Buybacks
- Bits Blog: Amazon Strikes Deal With Simon & Schuster
- Apple Posts Record Profit on Strong iPhone Sales
- Spotify Introduces a Family Discount for Music Streaming
- Bits Blog: Facebook Sues Lawyers for Pressing Dubious Ownership Case
- Bits Blog: Senator Calls on Comcast to Extend Net Neutrality Pledge
- DealBook: Andreessen Leaving eBay’s Board Ahead of PayPal Spinoff