Waxahachie – The musical group The Pianissimo will perform “The Feast of Eight Hands” at 7 p.m. on Feb. 20 in Southwestern Assemblies of God ... Full story
WAXAHACHIE – On Friday, Jan. 24, 43 year-old Jeffrey Dean Gerron of Ennis was sentenced to a total of 81 years on nine counts of ...
Judge accused of pulling bait-and-switch maneuver; Through deceptive wording on the agenda for a special-called meeting
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County Judge Carol Bush may be accused of pulling a bait-and-switch maneuver on county taxpayers through deceptive wording on the agenda for ...
TSTC and Red Oak ISD Invite Community to Groundbreaking: Event set for 10 a.m., Jan. 24 just behind Red Oak High School
Red Oak – The leadership of TSTC North Texas Extension Center and Red Oak Independent School District invite the community to join them in breaking ...
By Ofelia GrassAssistant Superintendent
FERRIS – Please join us on Thursday, Jan. 23, in the board room at the Ferris ISD Administration Building at 7 p.m. ...
WAXAHACHIE - Ellis County’s Elections Committee has voted to offer an appointment as interim elections administrator to Bruce Sherbet of Richardson in the wake of ...
Candidate forum begins at 2 p.m., Jan.11; Hosted by the Ellis County Tea Party, will be held at the Waxahachie Civic Center
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County voters will have the chance to meet national, statewide and local candidates for a question-and-answer forum this week. The forum, hosted ...
- 2012 PLATFORM COMPARISONS: Democratic National Platform, Republican National Platform
- Beware of summer heat dangers
- Childhood Obesity – Think back to what things were like in the 70s and early 80s
- Join the Arbor Day Foundation in July and 10 trees will be planted in high-need national forests
- Master Gardener Column: July Herb of the Month: Sunflowers
- MacKenzi Hoyle named to Harding University dean's list
- Rick Perry refuses to shake Obama's hand on tarmac, here's why RP's ticked
- Legal immigration is the law
- Mosquitoes can survive the drought, just add water
- Childhood Obesity – It Starts with the Parents
- Ellis County Sheriff’s Explorers Post 106 receive top honors
- SMU announces May 2014 graduates
- Inmate phones cost the county $0
- Boy Scouts place U.S. flags along Ferris streets; PATRIOTISM EXPRESSED
- Stand and Stitch at Seldom Seen Quilting on July 10
- TTC approves $120-million for I-35 improvement in Ellis County; I-35E, I-45 and I-10 receive approval of $570 million for 49 miles of rural highway expansion
- Sheriff reminds motorist not to 'drink and drive'
- Waxahachie author teaches children concept of consequences of actions
- Jumping in on the Coconut Craze
- LEO Firearms Instructor Course
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Business Briefing: Bose Sues Beats Electronics Over Patents
- Sorted Food, a Cooking Channel, Is a YouTube Hit
- Bits Blog: Bill to Legalize Unlocking Cellphones Passes Congress
- Bits Blog: Challenges for Amazon’s Cloud Computing Hopes
- Technology: Garmin HUD+ Review
- Bits Blog: Is Moore’s Law Less Important to the Tech Industry?
- The Emoji Have Won the Battle of Words
- Bits Blog: How to Charge Your Phone in 15 Minutes
- Q&A: A Mac That Keeps Working, Even in Sleep Mode
- Start-Ups in India Streamline Auto-Rickshaw Business