Waxahachie – National Prescription Drug Take Back takes place Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013, with the Ellis County Sheriff’s Office; Waxahachie, Ennis and Ennis ISD Police ... Full story
Special to The Ellis County PressDALLAS – World War II veteran Charles Atchley of Waxahachie was one of seven veterans the French government honored on ...
Ellis County Sheriff Johnny Brown recently swore in Joshua Baker as a Deputy Sheriff. Baker has held a Peace Officer license since February 2011. His ...
Court denies sheriff’s request; Request to purchase 7 vehicles to replace aging Crown Victoria’s with 258,000 miles and increasing repair costs, was denied by county commissioners
WAXAHACHIE – In a presentation she titled “Preserving the past, preparing for the future,” Ellis County Judge Carol Bush gave what she later called “a ...
AUSTIN – Rep. Jim Pitts passed House Bill 347 during the 83rd Regular Legislative Session.
Effective on Sept. 1, the new law prohibits drivers from using ...
Lancaster — The City of Lancaster wants you to mark your calendars for National Night Out 2013.
On Tuesday, Oct. 1, Lancaster communities and the Lancaster ...
- Do you want to become a Master Gardener
- Downtown Christmas Lights
- 27th Charlie's Angel Brigade Class Graduates
- Serving Country: Rebecca A. Pevehouse
- Serving Country: Richard T. Kitterman
- Serving Country: Collin S. Pennington
- Serving Country: Kasey L. Justus
- Serving Country: Jase M. Holden
- Serving Country: Myron O. Hanson III
- Serving Country: Christopher L. Hendrick
- Serving Country: Alexzander E. Simmons
- Serving Country: Samuel L. Williamson
- Serving Country: Aashay L. Terrell
- Serving Country: Gavon J. Williams Sr.
- War on Drugs activities held during Red Ribbon Week
- CONSTABLE’S CORNER: By Constable Terry L. Nay - Ellis County Precinct 2
- Around and About…The Best Southwest
- Detention center officers jobs explained, justified
- Ferris McDonald Elementary Celebrates Red Ribbon Week!
- Cole Davidson joins Centenary College as first-year student
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- 2013 Juneteenth Family Reunion to be held on Saturday, June 15
- BSW SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED
- Doug Hunt presented with Rocky Strickland Community Enhancement Award
- Lancaster supports The Best Southwest/South Dallas Relay For Life
- Celebrity News Anchor to emcee Lancaster Chamber gala
- Library accepting Founding Members
- Tony Hakim, a positive music force in DFW: Featured entertainer at Lancaster Historical Society’s Dinner in the Rose Garden for 25 years
- Serving Country: DeMeisha R. Jones
- With grim milestone as a reminder, TxDOT urges drivers to stay alert, obey traffic laws in effort to halt fatality trend Staggering daily death toll dates back to 2000
- Reward increased to $17,500 for featured fugitive
- Mobile stations issuing Election Identification Certificates across Texas
- TxDOT prepares to publish names of top toll violators in effort to recoup $27 million on behalf of law-abiding drivers; Starting Thursday, violators' names will be posted online, shared with media
- Obey the Law: Don’t Pass Stopped School Buses; Troopers set to issue tickets to drivers breaking the law
- DPS announces Driver Responsibility Incentive Program
- Area students enter Class of 2017 at McMurry University
- Area students join HPU’s largest incoming freshman class in more than 30 years
- Area students involved in "Sporting Event" play at H-SU
- Select Driver License Offices open Saturdays to issue Election Identification Certificates; No driver license transactions will be conducted on Saturdays
- Q&A: Gauging Android Variants Among Cellphones, and Changing Windows 8 Defaults
- Bits Blog: Twitter Appoints Marjorie Scardino as First Female Board Member
- DealBook: For Bitcoin, a Setback in China and an Endorsement on Wall Street
- DealBook: Chinese Firm Increases Stake in Brazilian Tech Company
- Corner Office: Brian Halligan, chief of HubSpot, on the Value of Naps
- Bits: Microsoft’s General Counsel: N.S.A. Hacks Were an ‘Earthquake’ for Tech
- China Restricts Banks’ Use of Bitcoin
- Internet Firms Step Up Efforts to Stop Spying
- Bits Blog: Hobbits Come to Cal’s Football Field
- Documents Say Phones Outside U.S. Are Tracked
ELLIS COUNTY— Big Brothers Big Sisters is pleased to announce the election of Duke Burge to its Ellis County Regional Board of Directors. Burge begins ...