Waxahachie – The musical group The Pianissimo will perform “The Feast of Eight Hands” at 7 p.m. on Feb. 20 in Southwestern Assemblies of God ... Full story
WAXAHACHIE – On Friday, Jan. 24, 43 year-old Jeffrey Dean Gerron of Ennis was sentenced to a total of 81 years on nine counts of ...
Judge accused of pulling bait-and-switch maneuver; Through deceptive wording on the agenda for a special-called meeting
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County Judge Carol Bush may be accused of pulling a bait-and-switch maneuver on county taxpayers through deceptive wording on the agenda for ...
TSTC and Red Oak ISD Invite Community to Groundbreaking: Event set for 10 a.m., Jan. 24 just behind Red Oak High School
Red Oak – The leadership of TSTC North Texas Extension Center and Red Oak Independent School District invite the community to join them in breaking ...
By Ofelia GrassAssistant Superintendent
FERRIS – Please join us on Thursday, Jan. 23, in the board room at the Ferris ISD Administration Building at 7 p.m. ...
WAXAHACHIE - Ellis County’s Elections Committee has voted to offer an appointment as interim elections administrator to Bruce Sherbet of Richardson in the wake of ...
Candidate forum begins at 2 p.m., Jan.11; Hosted by the Ellis County Tea Party, will be held at the Waxahachie Civic Center
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County voters will have the chance to meet national, statewide and local candidates for a question-and-answer forum this week. The forum, hosted ...
- Halloween 2014
- Highland Meadows Church Fall Festival set for Oct. 25
- Walton Group announces Edward Fleming as new COO; Fleming to manage day-to-day operations for walton’s landholdings and developments
- Wilmer Pioneer Days 2014
- Italy Homecoming 2014
- Palmer Homecoming 2014
- TSTC North Texas RO to hold ribbon cutting Oct. 17
- Monthly Sales Tax Allocation Comparison Summary Reports
- Maypearl native Capt. Ayers one of Army's Explosive Ordinance Disposal Soldiers
- Red Oak ISD to hold mock disaster drill Friday, Oct. 3
- How students learn today
- Triumph Work Day at NECO
- ECSO Explorers place 3rd at Plano X Extreme Explorer Competition
- Sheriff gives crime prevention tips for Holiday Season
- Coronado High School graduate Jessica Pearce joins the Colgate University Class of 2018
- 'Creamer Economy' to help teach the state-required TEKS
- Update on EC police officer
- Ennis Fall Festival 2014
- Ennis Homecoming 2014
- Waxahachie Homecoming 2014
- Sen. Cornyn introduces measure to ensure concealed carry reciprocity
- Master Gardener: November Herb of the Month: Pumpkins
- Don’t fall for phony IRS websites
- Mind the gap: Supplemental insurance will cover what Medicare doesn’t
- Ashworth College upgrades Veterinary Assistant Training Program
- U.S. Senate urges communities, parents to fight teen Rx medicine abuse
- White House Confirms Obama Wants To Ban Guns
- Wendy’s Stumbles into Chick-fil-A Controversy
- Black Pastor Calls Obama “Judas” on Gay Marriage
- Anna Boyd Dixon graduates from Samford University
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- 2013 Juneteenth Family Reunion to be held on Saturday, June 15
- Reward increased to $10,000 for Most Wanted Fugitive
- Reminder: Reward increased to $8,000 for Most Wanted Sex Offender
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive from Laredo
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
(Published two times in The Ellis County Press, Thursday, June 12, 2014 & Thursday, June 19, 2014)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
OWNER’S MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC.
In accordance ...