WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County has joined the ranks of no-refusal counties by providing for 24-hour, seven-days-a-week access to magistrates for DWI enforcement purposes. This no-refusal policy, ... Full story
Waxahachie – The North Central Texas Council of Governments Regional 9-1-1 program recently presented its Telecommunicator of the Year Award for 2013 to Ellis County ...
Ellis County Tea Party holding Candidate Forum Jan. 11; Many state-wide candidates, local office seekers to be showcased
WAXAHACHIE – The Ellis County Tea Party will host a special candidate forum Jan. 11, starting at 2 p.m. at the Waxahachie Civic Center, 2000 ...
Dionne Anglin myFOXdfw.com
FERRIS – In the current season of giving, a teenager’s good deed may have saved Christmas for another teen.
It all started with a lost ...
WAXAHACHIE - Staffing in the Elections Office was the most contentious topic during the last regularly-scheduled meeting of the Ellis County Commissioners’ Court for 2013, ...
RED OAK – On Saturday, Dec. 14, the Texas Civil Defense collected more than $500 in cash along with hundreds of toys and food products ...
Up to 400 workers at the Vought Aircraft , Division’s plant in West Dallas received layoff notices this month, as the parent company moves forward ...
DALLAS/FORT WORTH - The city of Midlothian will be the next location in North Central Texas to add a state-of-the-art weather radar to help spot ...
- Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive arrested in Victoria
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Welcome Back to Ferris ISD
- Sheriff congratulates Cindy Ermatinger, new district judge
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: Keeping Old iPhones Out of the Sock Drawer
- Dataminr Scours Social Media for Hot News Tips
- DealBook: Philips to Split Into Two Companies as Part of Overhaul
- Larry Ellison Bought an Island in Hawaii. Now What?
- Q&A: How to Flip Scanned Images
- Bits Blog: With Talko App, Ray Ozzie Creates a Permanent Voice
- DealBook: Aging Tech Giants Look to Deals to Help Bolster Revenue
- Months After Beats Purchase, Apple’s Plans for Music Service Are Still Unclear
- Times Insider: How a Times Cybersecurity Reporter Protects Her Data. And What You Can Do to Protect Yours.
- Hotels Use Online Reviews as Blueprint for Renovations