Prescription discount program available
WAXAHACHIE – The Ellis County/Coast2Coast prescription discount card offers significant savings for the uninsured and under-insured residents of Ellis County.
Even residents with prescription coverage can use the card to save money on drugs that are not covered by their health plan – such as medications for family pets, for instance.
Using the Ellis County/Coast2Coast Rx discount card is easy: simply present it at a participating pharmacy. There is no enrollment form, no membership fee, and no restrictions or limits on usage.
Cardholders and their family members may use the card any time their prescriptions are not covered by insurance or other means.
Some important facts about the Coast2Coast Rx County Card:
* Savings up to 65 percent on brand name and generic drugs
* Card is good for an entire family and even family pets
* Cardholder pays no fees for the card
* No paperwork to fill out – card can be printed direct at
* Cards are also available at participating pharmacies and many county offices
* Everyone is eligible to use the card as there are no health or income restrictions
* Card has no expiration date and can be used as often as needed
* Cardholder information is held confidential and is not used for any other purpose
* Card includes substantial discounts on lab and imaging tests as well