Home | News | Molotov cocktail cause of fire

Molotov cocktail cause of fire

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

CHARLES D. HATFIELD JR.
The Ellis County Press
FERRIS - Fire and police are investigating a fire inside Bumbles Snack Shop, 212 S. Central in Ferris.

A molotav cocktail was the apparent cause of the fire according to investigators.

One passerby said the shop was OK at 7 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13.

However, the fire was spotted around 7:50 a.m.

Owners of the business, R.C and Linda Nettles said they planned to open in a couple of days.

'We were getting ready to pick up $1,500 in supplies Tuesday,' said Linda Nettles.

'I'm glad we didn't now.' Nettles said the damages would delay the opening a few more days.

'Smoke damage is the biggest problem,' said R.C.

Damage estimates had not been determined at press time.

R.C. Nettles served as Ferris Chief of Police before retiring after suffering a foot injury.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (0 posted)

total: | displaying:

Post your comment

  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Quote

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Captcha

Log in

  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article

Rate this article

0
Powered by Vivvo CMS v4.5.2