December 13, 2011 - Today's News: Congress Considers Bill to Censor Internet
Today's Featured Item: Liberals Argue Obama Too Smart For America
- Birthers Fly 'Where's Real Birth Certificate?' Over NFL Game
- Time to Kill Congressional Pensions and Cut Pay
- Google Chairman Argues Online Piracy Bill Would 'Criminalize' the Internet
- U.S. Debt Has Increased $48,994 Per Second Since Obama Took Office
- Harry Reid Claims Millionaire Job Creators 'Don't Exist'
- Ron Paul Holds Crucial Card In GOP Race
- Indiana Democratic Party Head Resigns as Fraud Probe Heats Up
- Mitt Romney Gaffes: 8 Times the Button-down Candidate Should have Buttoned Up
- U.S. Proposes Unmanned Border Entry With Mexico
Vision to America is a division of Christian Worldview Communications, LLC. Established in 2006. Vision to America exists to help America return to our Founding Father's vision for a Christian Republic. America was once a light to the world--a place that God blessed with liberty and prosperity. Today, Americans are taught that the Almighty State has all the answers. As a result, our God-given liberties are being traded for an imaginary sense of security. It is our Vision to see Americans once again recognize that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights and that this Creator is the God of the Bible.