Occupy Protester Attacks Student for Not Joining Protest
November 20, 2011 - Today's News
Today's Featured Item: Chris Matthews Turns of Obama: 'I Hear Stories You Would Not Believe'
- Democrat Pollsters: Obama Should Abandon Run for Second Term
- Rand Paul: Super Committee Failure May Be Best Option
- John Kerry: Tax Raising Hypocrite
- Islamist: We Sparked Violent Protests in America
- Occupy Wall Street Protesters Bunk in $700 a Night Hotel
- Florida 2012: Romney 46%, Obama 42%
- NYC Police Arrest 27-year-old Terror Suspect
- Ayotte Endorses Romney; both Rally Nashua Supporters
- Pelosi Now Wants a National Childcare Mandate?
Vision to America is a division of Christian Worldview Communications, LLC. Established in 2006. Vision to America exists to help America return to our Founding Father's vision for a Christian Republic. America was once a light to the world--a place that God blessed with liberty and prosperity. Today, Americans are taught that the Almighty State has all the answers. As a result, our God-given liberties are being traded for an imaginary sense of security. It is our Vision to see Americans once again recognize that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights and that this Creator is the God of the Bible.