October 14, 2011 - Today's News: Why the Left Fears Herman Cain
Today's Featured Item: Watch Mitt Praise Ted Kennedy for His Role in Passing RomneyCare
- TEA Party Goes After Occupy Wall Street
- 53 Percenters Criticizing Occupy Wall Street's 99 Percenters
- Anxious Dems Want Party Leaders to Embrace Balanced-Budget Amendment
- Bill Introduced to Strip Citizenship of Americans Supporting Terror Abroad
- Herman Cain: 'Black Walnut' Flavor of the Month?
- Obamacare 'Tanning Tax' Falls Way Short Of Projected Revenue
- Obama's Attack on Small Business and Rising Unemployment -- Connecting the Dots
- Sen. Grassley to Ask for Resignation of Top Official Involved with 'Fast and Furious'
Vision to America is a division of Christian Worldview Communications, LLC. Established in 2006. Vision to America exists to help America return to our Founding Father's vision for a Christian Republic. America was once a light to the world--a place that God blessed with liberty and prosperity. Today, Americans are taught that the Almighty State has all the answers. As a result, our God-given liberties are being traded for an imaginary sense of security. It is our Vision to see Americans once again recognize that we are endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights and that this Creator is the God of the Bible.