ATF Intimidates Gun Owners With Home Visits
Featured Item: Red States, Including the 'Newly-Reds,' Excel at Job Growth
Now that state employment information for the first half of 2011 is available, one can't help but notice which states are up, as well as a particularly telling example of one which is down.
Though admittedly the comparison isn't apples to apples, it's worth noting that of the 757,000 seasonally adjusted jobs added in the overall economy this year from January through June, the 10 states with the highest percentage employment growth were responsible for well over half, or 390,000 of them, even though they only have about 20-percent of the nation's population (graphic included):...
- Boehner's Credibility Gap
- Who's the Real Villain in the Debt Talks?
- Boehner: 'I Stuck My Neck Out a Mile' for Debt-Ceiling Deal with White House
- ATF Intimidates Gun Owners With Home Visits
- Over $38 Billion in New Major Regulations Since President Obama Took Office
- Barack Obama Takes Debt Battle to Twitter, Loses More than 40,000 Followers
- New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism
- Obama Pushing UN Gun Control on US