Who gets blame for Amazon outage?
By 04/26/2011 11:50:00
Amazon promises to fully explain recent cloud outage; IT managers will likely be asked to do the same by execs at companies using the services.
In this Issue
- Security experts can't verify Iran's claims of new worm
- Security still top concern with cloud, despite Amazon outage
- What happens to data when your cloud provider evaporates?
- Sony to launch two Android tablets later this year
- DHS chief: What we learned from Stuxnet
- Users report BlackBerry PlayBooks failing to restart
- JR Raphael: Apple vs. Android location tracking: Time for some truth
- Lawmakers quiz Apple, Google about location tracking
- Another Windows 8 pre-beta surfaces
- Dell brings remote desktop capabilities to workstations
- Microsoft to fill SharePoint gaps with Office 365 app store
- Army readies apps for Android combat devices
- Group offers steps for FCC to improve broadband