April 15, 2011: Today's Politically Incorrect Headlines
By 04/16/2011 15:52:00
- EPA Admits It Doesn’t Care About Jobs
- O’Reilly falsely claims Conn. was residence for Obama Sr.
- School Choice Scores Another Big Win in Arizona
- Paul Ryan: Our Generation’s Defining Moment
- Hiding Future Tax Hikes on Tax Day 2011
- House Approves GOP 2012 Budget on Party-Line Vote
- ‘You Think We Are Stupid’: Obama’s Hot Mic Tough Talk on Planned Parenthood & Health Care
- Long-Lost Letter Raises Questions About Lincoln’s Faith
- Chuck-U Throws Down Gauntlet
- There’s No Reason to Fear Obama!
- A Third Party is NOT the Answer