Home | News | FHS student charged; Documents confirm student plotting to kill ex-girlfriend

FHS student charged; Documents confirm student plotting to kill ex-girlfriend

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
FHS student charged;  Documents confirm student plotting to kill ex-girlfriend

FERRIS - Superintendent Mike Bodine has confirmed a student at Ferris High School has been arrested.

Steve Curtis Pierot, a 17-year old male from Red Oak, is facing two felony charges: conspiracy to commit capital murder and criminal solicitation of a minor according to the Ellis County Sheriff's Office.

Bodine said the case is being handled out of the Ellis County District Attorney's Office.

"I can't comment on anything else due to the impact it may have on the pending investigation," said Bodine.

Pierot is currently at the Ellis County Jail in Waxahachie with bonds totaling $100,000.

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (17 posted)

Blaine Carreon 03/02/2011 18:41:07
I know this kid. And he knows me. You dissapoint me steve. We welcomed you into our school and this is how you repay us? You make me sick steve.
03/03/2011 00:34:09
I thought I told you not to talk about him like that. You have no idea what is actually going on. And like I said before, you're going to feel so stupid when this stuff turns out.
nick 03/03/2011 16:12:40
hahahaha what a loser
larry cape 03/03/2011 17:27:59
this my nephew and it is bull crap i think its funny how the news can make it a one side story you people need to check out the so called victims story also you people are a bunch of idiots
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
03/03/2011 17:30:58
this is my nephew and i think that it buul crap its funny how the news can tell one side but not the other you people make me sick
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
03/03/2011 21:55:14
he is just a kid and made a ignorant comment. he didn't cause any harm. quit making it look worse than it is and let him go.
03/04/2011 10:17:20
If this is true, that he made these comments, you have to take it seriously. It's not a small thing to threaten to kill a girl and repeat those threats to others. Let's see how small a thing you'd think it if it were your daughter or someone you cared about. 17 is not exactly just a kid.
03/04/2011 20:27:54
there has to be some truth to all this...........this is not the first time he has made threats to girls........he threatened my niece a few months back and now his anger/mouth has caught up to him........i'm sure there are others that will be coming forward.......just makes ferris look bad..karma is a B
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
03/08/2011 10:56:01
My neice goes to Ferris and It sickens me to find this out!!!
Grandparent 03/09/2011 20:13:13
this is crap. people need to not judge until they know the truth and the whole truth. stuff like this is serious and yes, some people have tempers and when something is said out of anger in front of other people or "children", things can get blown out of proportion. AND I'm sure that none of you making judgement against this kid (cause he is still a kid) has EVER said anything mean, hurtful, hateful or "dangerous" to anyone at any time cause all of you are perfect and things like that just wouldn't come out of your mouth!
Becka 03/10/2011 15:53:36
actually, i dated this psycho...
he is insane. and i believe everything the news has said. hes pretty hostile
blinds you with a coat of kindness then BAM
youre dead
1 2 next total: 16 | displaying: 1 - 10

• Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Captcha

Image gallery

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article

Rate this article