Home | News | Historic buildings engulfed in smoke

Historic buildings engulfed in smoke

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

WAXAHACHIE

 A fire devastated part of historic downtown Waxahachie early Tuesday, Jan. 18.

The fire broke out around 4:00 a.m. at the 1876 Chisholm Grill restaurant, located in the 100 block of South College Street spreading to nearby stores and businesses.


Subscribe to comments feed Comments (0 posted)

total: | displaying:

Post your comment

  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Quote

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Captcha

Log in

  • Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text
Nelson Propane

Tagged as:

No tags for this article

Rate this article

0
Powered by Vivvo CMS v4.5.2