MONDAY, DEC. 6: FERRIS CITY COUNCIL TO MEET AT 7 P.M.
FERRIS CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CITY OF FERRIS
A GENERAL LAW MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF THE
STATE OF TEXAS, ELLIS COUNTY
COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL
100 TOWN PLAZA FERRIS, TEXAS 75125
7:00 P.M. MONDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2010
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF FERRIS WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT 7:00 P.M. ON THE 6th DAY OF DECEMBER 2010 AT ITS REGULAR MEETING PLACE AT 100 TOWN PLAZA, FERRIS, TEXAS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSIDERING:
1. Call to order.
2. Roll call to determine the presence of a quorum.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Consider approval of meeting minutes for the regular City Council meeting of Nov. 15, 2010.
APPROVAL OF EXPENDITURES
4. Consider ratification of expenditures for periods ending November 19, 2010 and November 30, 2010.
5. Open Work Session.
6. Consideration and action as appropriate regarding funding and future plans for Mutz Park and Library project.
7. Close Work Session.
8. Consideration and action as appropriate regarding M.A.C. Alarms.
9. Consideration and action as appropriate regarding the Ferris Fire Department use of reimbursement funds from the Governor’s Division of Emergency Management.
10. Consideration and action as appropriate regarding Broadband Technology Opportunities Program (BTOP) Grant.
11. Consider and action as appropriate regarding award of bid #10-2 sale of property located at 213 S. Main Street, Ferris, Texas.
Executive Session Reservation
The City Council reserves the right to convene into an Executive Session (closed to the public) as authorized by Section 551.071(2) of the TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE, for the purpose of seeking confidential legal advice from the City Attorney on any agenda item listed herein.
Disability Assistance and Accommodation
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance should contact the City Secretary at (972) 544-2110 two working days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
I, PAT BRADLEY, HEREBY CERTIFY THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS POSTED ON OR BEFORE THE 3rd DAY OF DECEMBER 2010 BY 5:00 P.M.