IN THE NEWS: Friday, Nov. 5, 2010
By 11/05/2010 10:55:00
IN THE NEWS:
- CAIR Sues Oklahoma for Banning Islamic Law
- Election of Black Conservatives Signals 'Awakening'
- U.N. Human Rights Council to Take Aim at New Target: United States
- CBS: Republicans Have 'Really Dug In Their Heels,' Won't Compromise
- N.Y. and California: Indebted and Unrepentant
- 'Liberal Birthers' to Demand Rubio's Birth Certificate?
- Matthews Accuses Another Republican of Being Under 'Hypnosis'
- White House, MSM Unable to Refute $200 Million-a-Day Mumbai Trip
NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- Count Every Military Ballot!
- A 'Horror Show' for Obama: The World Ponders U.S. Election Results
- Exclusive: Michele Bachmann to Run for GOP Leadership
- 'We're All Bigots Now'
- Coconuts Removed in India Ahead of Obama Visit
- 34 Warships Sent from US for Obama Visit
- Is America Really A 50-50 Nation? Not Even Close, New Polling Finds
- Is Obama a Keynesian?: Attendees at the 'Rally for Sanity' think 'Kenyan'