IN THE NEWS: Saturday, Oct. 23, 2010
By 10/23/2010 08:13:00
IN THE NEWS:
- Did Obama Inadvertently Support Jihad in His Egyptian Speech?
- 'A Society Does Not Survive if it Does Not have a Reason to Survive'
- The World has a Muslim Problem
- Dems Gone Desperate: Schakowsky Caught Electioneering in a Polling Place
- George W. Bush Reveals His Biggest Failure Was Not Privatizing Social Security
- Was Juan Williams Fired Because He's Black?
- The New Tax Man In Ancient Rome
- Do You Pray for President Obama?
- Union Stagehand Fired for Wearing Bush Hat and Shirt
NEWS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED:
- League of Women Voters Gets Humbled by True Americans
- Reid: 'But for Me, We'd be in World-Wide Depression.'
- Does the Term Bigot No Longer Mean Anything?
- Volt Fraud At Government Motors
- Dr. Obama Has Misdiagnosed Peasantry's Ills
- NPR's Taxpayer-Funded Intolerance
- Anderson Cooper Grills Ben Jealous on NAACP Report
- Fools Rush in Where Europe Rushes Out
- CWA Union Boss Says TEA Party Advocates 'Slavery'