Ferris council agenda Monday, Oct. 18
FERRIS CITY COUNCIL MEETING
CITY OF FERRIS
A GENERAL LAW MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF THE
STATE OF TEXAS, ELLIS COUNTY
COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF CITY HALL
100 TOWN PLAZA FERRIS, TEXAS 75125
7:00 P.M. MONDAY, OCTOBER 18, 2010
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF FERRIS WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT 7:00 P.M. ON THE 18th DAY OF OCTOBER 2010 AT ITS REGULAR MEETING PLACE AT 100 TOWN PLAZA, FERRIS, TEXAS FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSIDERING:
ITEM DESCRIPTION PAGE
1. Call to order. None
2. Roll call to determine the presence of a quorum. 1
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
3. Consider approval of meeting minutes for the regular City Council meeting of October 4, 2010. 2
APPROVAL OF EXPENDITURES
4. Consider ratification of expenditures for periods ending September 28, 2010, September 29, 2010, and October 8, 2010. Sep. Cov.
5. Presentation of proclamation declaring November National Hospice Month. 5
6. Randy Comer, Executive Vice President of CopSync, to present information on a software program to be utilized by the Police Department. 6
7. Consideration and action as may be appropriate regarding entering into an agreement with CopSync. 6
8. Consideration and action as may be appropriate regarding appointment to the Ferris Main Street Board to fill seat vacated by Greta Calvery of Waste Management. None
9. Consideration and action as may be appropriate regarding an appointment to the City of Ferris Board of Adjustment to fill seat vacated by Terry Murdock. None
10. Adjourn. None
Executive Session Reservation
The City Council reserves the right to convene into an Executive Session (closed to the public) as authorized by Section 551.071(2) of the TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE, for the purpose of seeking confidential legal advice from the City Attorney on any agenda item listed herein.
Disability Assistance and Accommodation
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and who may need assistance should contact the City Secretary at (972) 544-2110 two working days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
I, PAT BRADLEY, HEREBY CERTIFY THE FOREGOING NOTICE WAS POSTED ON OR BEFORE THE 15th DAY OF OCTOBER 2010 BY 5:00 P.M.