Home | News | BREAKING NEWS! - Is Barack Obama Really A Saudi / Muslim "Plant" in the White House?

By
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font

Subscribe to comments feed Comments (7 posted)

Edgar Montez 09/15/2010 10:41:01
We are at war with 2 countries,and you have the nerve to print this?I am a Viet Nam veteran and a police officer.I have never been more ashamed of an AMERICAN action in my life.Coming home from Viet Nam didn't compare to this drivel...written by a coward who has obviously NOT served his country overseas=because if he had,he'd know better.
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Marge E. 09/15/2010 11:25:26
Boy if he is he fooled over half the American population. But then Bush the cowboy webbc50f3imp fooled everybody with his oversized codpiece .....Mission Accomplished. And I agree with the veteran you have got to be the dumbest writer this paper has.
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Evelyn 09/16/2010 20:37:18
He obviously didn't go to an accredited school of journalism either. This is badly written and what's presented as facts aren't even facts - it's been proven time and time again. I'm not a fan of Obama policies, but even I know rubbish when I read/hear it. Wow. I hope the ECP isn't paying for this.
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
Linda W 09/17/2010 09:03:36
I don't know about BO, but anyone who thinks we are not at war with Saudi Arabia had better start doing some research. Their money is financing the growth of radicalized islam all over the world. You could start here: http://moorthymuthuswamy.com/
Reply Thumbs Up Thumbs Down
-14
09/18/2010 15:49:32
With all do respect, Moorthy Muthuswamy is an individual, a blogger, and a bit of a radical with a mission; he is not a respected or accredited source of information. I hightly doubt the US would sell an enemy $60 billion in military aircraft. Saudi Arabia has been an ally to the US for many years. Maybe you mean Turkey? Is it a little cold there right now.
Marcus LeBoyer 09/24/2010 19:05:49
I am here in Lancaster as a contractor,and was informed this was the neighborhood paper.Paper for what...the Klu Klux Klan?Is it safe for an African-American to drive through town...or do they still show up "dead"? All I've read is hate speech directed towards African-Americans,Democrats...basically anyone who differs in the least....usually followed by some type of religious phrase.How does any true Christian stand this type of prejudice?
receita de pavĂȘ brigadeiro 01/28/2013 14:25:14
Thanks for sharing . Awesome
total: 6 | displaying: 1 - 6

• Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline

Please enter the code you see in the image:

Captcha

• Email to a friend Email to a friend
  • Print version Print version
  • Plain text Plain text

Tagged as:

No tags for this article

Rate this article