WAXAHACHIE – Routes and stations for the proposed bullet train from Dallas to Houston will be revealed at a public meeting next week in Waxahachie. A... Full story
AUSTIN – Owens Corning and ASMO Manufacturing Inc. partnered with Navarro College to provide job training using a $283,273 Skills Development Fund grant from the... Full story
Members of Texas Civil Defense visited veterans at the VA Hospital Tuesday, Nov. 11. General Tom Coppock, Lt. Col Tim O’Connor. Sgts. Tim Burk and... Full story
WILMER – Speaking from the ACE Hardware Corporation meeting room, Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price, dist. 3, told attendees at the dedication of the... Full story
FedEx Ground dedicates solar installation at hub; Solar system joins similar installations in the FedEx Ground network and signifies its strong partnership with SoCore Energy
HUTCHINS - FedEx Ground held a dedication ceremony Friday, Oct. 31 for a recently installed a massive rooftop solar system at the Dallas hub, 1101... Full story
ITASCA – At their October meeting, HILCO Electric’s Trust Board voted to disburse $10,662.59 to five organizations in the HILCO service area. These funds were donated... Full story
AUSTIN – The Texas Department of Public Safety is urging Texans to drive responsibly and take extra precautions to help keep roadways safe during the... Full story
- Sheriff shares one of his deputies accomplishments
- Aspyn Johnson joins University of Iowa Class of 2018
- Child abuser sentenced to 45 years
- Librarian explains how students learn
- 26th Annual Texas Plant Protection Conference: 'Water: The limiting Factor in Crop Production in Texas'
- Fall tax tips from the IRS
- Festival of Trees to be held Dec. 4-6
- Services for Charles Sullins, former chief held
- High-Speed Rail public scoping meeting set for Ellis County Dec. 1
- Educational specialist to address T.C.C.
- Ellis County Sheriff Johnny Brown swears in James Chad Raney
- ESCO Deputy participates in Special Olympics event
- Is Ellis County Open or Closed Range?
- Text to 9-1-1 services expanded
- 16-year-old girl brings entire room to its feet at Seeds of Hope annual fund-raising banquet
- SAGU celebrates 71 years in Waxahachie
- Thanksgiving: an Opportunity for Learning
- We Salute Our Veterans
- FedEx Ground and SoCore Energy Celebrate Solar Dedication Ceremony at FedEx Ground Hub in Hutchins
- Palmer House Fire
- Students visit Ellis County Sheriff's Office
- Report shows county comp time down from last year
- Citizens air concerns on Marvin Ave. project
- Free Women's Self-Defense Training, Jazzercise Classes offered Nov. 18
- Reward increased to $10,000 for Most Wanted Fugitive
- How students learn today
- Wilmer Job Fair set for Saturday, Nov. 8
- Ferris ABCD UTA study results to release Nov. 10
- Texting 911 available in EC
- Defense won't seek death penalty in gun range death; Erath County DA will pursue life in prison for Kyle's accused shooter
- Biosolids to go to local landfills, not agricultural areas in county
Below is a list of selected changes to traffic and criminal statutes.
Unless otherwise listed, all laws below take effect September 1, 2011. Please note ...