ITASCA – On Oct. 4, HILCO Electric Cooperative said farewell to long-time employee Gary Bob Wilson. Bob, as he is known to most, began his career ... Full story
Special to The Ellis County PressDALLAS – World War II veteran Charles Atchley of Waxahachie was one of seven veterans the French government honored on ...
Ellis County Sheriff Johnny Brown recently swore in Joshua Baker as a Deputy Sheriff. Baker has held a Peace Officer license since February 2011. His ...
Court denies sheriff’s request; Request to purchase 7 vehicles to replace aging Crown Victoria’s with 258,000 miles and increasing repair costs, was denied by county commissioners
WAXAHACHIE – In a presentation she titled “Preserving the past, preparing for the future,” Ellis County Judge Carol Bush gave what she later called “a ...
AUSTIN – Rep. Jim Pitts passed House Bill 347 during the 83rd Regular Legislative Session.
Effective on Sept. 1, the new law prohibits drivers from using ...
Lancaster — The City of Lancaster wants you to mark your calendars for National Night Out 2013.
On Tuesday, Oct. 1, Lancaster communities and the Lancaster ...
- Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive arrested in Victoria
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Welcome Back to Ferris ISD
- Sheriff congratulates Cindy Ermatinger, new district judge
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Ex-Employees Say Home Depot Left Data Vulnerable
- DealBook: A Soaring Debut for Alibaba
- Bits Blog: Salesforce Boss Tips His Hand on Company’s Big News
- Bits Blog: A Conversation With Michael Harris, Author of ‘The End of Absence’
- Reuters Breakingviews: Larry Ellison Keeps a Hand on the Wheel at Oracle
- Shortcuts: Kicked Off Facebook, and Wondering Why
- Q&A: Reporting Bad Behavior to Facebook
- Common Sense: Despite the Excitement, There’s Reason to Think Twice on Alibaba
- DealBook: Latest Updates on the Alibaba I.P.O.
- Bits Blog: On Apple’s Big Weekend, All Eyes Will Be on the iPhone
The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently conducted a presentation for students at Mountain Peak Elementary in Midlothian. As part of the presentation, the ECSO’s K9 ...