By Michael Snyder If there is a major Ebola pandemic in America, all of the liberties and the freedoms you currently enjoy would be gone. If government ... Full story
CORSICANA – Bob Belcher of the Corsicana Daily Sun reported off-duty Malakoff police officer who stopped and handcuffed an elderly Iowa man that later died ...
Students collaborate, create & compete in STEM challenges; Ten80 Education and Texas Motorplex National Stem League Expo for North Texas High Schools sponsored by the U.S. Army
ENNIS —Ten80 Education and the Texas Motorplex hosted a National STEM League Exposition for North Texas area students and educators thanks to sponsorship and support ...
Purchasing Agent Kim Gould and her staff received an NPI Achievement of Excellence in Procurement Award. “We are grateful and honored to accept it,” said ...
Alderman with criminal history serving on council; Past arrests and probation not revealed in election filing process
FERRIS – Information recently obtained by The Ellis County Press revealed 54-year-old Ferris City Alderman Gary D. Ross, place 4, received deferred adjudication from a ...
WAXAHACHIE – Guest Julie Martin with Baylor Medical Center at Waxahachie will speak on transition to the new facility at Highway 287 and Interstate 35E ...
MIDLOTHIAN – At its regular school board meeting on Sept. 15, 2014, the Midlothian ISD Trustees voted to make Midlothian Heritage High School a comprehensive ...
- Wilmer Pioneer Days 2014
- Italy Homecoming 2014
- Palmer Homecoming 2014
- TSTC North Texas RO to hold ribbon cutting Oct. 17
- Monthly Sales Tax Allocation Comparison Summary Reports
- Maypearl native Capt. Ayers one of Army's Explosive Ordinance Disposal Soldiers
- Red Oak ISD to hold mock disaster drill Friday, Oct. 3
- Jury grants probation for felony DWI
- Healthy Living: October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Public hearing on proposed Loop 9 to be held Oct. 28
- Darrell Jackson Joins American Angus Assoc.
- Burglary suspect arrested, stolen property recovered
- Women's Self-Defense Training, Jazzercise Classes offered Oct. 21
- Quilting event today
- Marine drill instructors
- Ferris Police Dept. hosting NNO Oct. 7
- Human nature is resistant to change
- Sue Turner takes 1st place at State Fair
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Dial and Redial: Phone Hackers Stealing Billions
- Stephen Colbert Has a Mock Feud With Google Over Search Results
- Yahoo’s Tumblr Teams Up With TV Shows to Reach Their Audiences
- The Week Ahead: Tech Giants’ Earnings and Eurozone Bank Stress Tests
- Bits Blog: IBM Sets Announcement on Monday, Possibly on Chip-Making Unit
- Honky-Tonk Tchaikovsky? ‘Fantasia’ Game Offers a Way
- N.F.L. Backs Push for Its Fan-Friendly Mobile Service
- Sesame Workshop to Tackle Preschool Literacy With Technology
- Power Up: In South Korea, E-Sports Are Competitive and Commonplace
- Bits Blog: A Dynamic New Tool to Preserve the Friendsters of the Future
(Published two times in The Ellis County Press, Thursday, June 12, 2014 & Thursday, June 19, 2014)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
OWNER’S MANAGEMENT COMPANY, INC.
In accordance ...