MIDLOTHIAN – Ken Cope, retired U.S. Army officer and businessman, has entered the race for U.S. Senate in Texas with an appeal to Republican voters ... Full story
WAXAHACHIE - Staffing in the Elections Office was the most contentious topic during the last regularly-scheduled meeting of the Ellis County Commissioners’ Court for 2013, ...
RED OAK – On Saturday, Dec. 14, the Texas Civil Defense collected more than $500 in cash along with hundreds of toys and food products ...
Up to 400 workers at the Vought Aircraft , Division’s plant in West Dallas received layoff notices this month, as the parent company moves forward ...
DALLAS/FORT WORTH - The city of Midlothian will be the next location in North Central Texas to add a state-of-the-art weather radar to help spot ...
WAXAHACHIE – Unwillingness of local attorney magistrates to do after-hours work forced the Commissioners’ Court to approve two measures authorizing payment of $50 per affidavit ...
Red Oak – The Red Oak ISD Board of Trustees unanimously voted on Nov. 18 to approve the deeding of 29.5 acres of land to ...
Waxahachie - Ellis County Sheriff’s Deputy Ken Hatcher took his support for Special Olympics to a new level Saturday, Nov. 9, when he grappeled off ...
Ennis construction company, owner found guilty of fraud; RW Caldwell Construction, owner liable for fraud, DTPA violations
WAXAHACHIE– Jurors unanimously sided with a local homeowner who sued RW Caldwell Construction and owner Russell Caldwell after the company walked away from a half-completed ...
- Join the Arbor Day Foundation in July and 10 trees will be planted in high-need national forests
- Master Gardener Column: July Herb of the Month: Sunflowers
- MacKenzi Hoyle named to Harding University dean's list
- Rick Perry refuses to shake Obama's hand on tarmac, here's why RP's ticked
- Legal immigration is the law
- Mosquitoes can survive the drought, just add water
- Childhood Obesity – It Starts with the Parents
- 238 Years later, would Americans still choose freedom over slavery?
- Briana Treadaway joins Big Brothers Big Sisters Ellis County
- Dale Garris returns from Africa ministry trip lasting 10 years
- Inmate phones cost the county $0
- Boy Scouts place U.S. flags along Ferris streets; PATRIOTISM EXPRESSED
- Stand and Stitch at Seldom Seen Quilting on July 10
- TTC approves $120-million for I-35 improvement in Ellis County; I-35E, I-45 and I-10 receive approval of $570 million for 49 miles of rural highway expansion
- Sheriff reminds motorist not to 'drink and drive'
- Waxahachie author teaches children concept of consequences of actions
- Jumping in on the Coconut Craze
- LEO Firearms Instructor Course
- Former ESCO employee indicted on felony charge for insurance fraud
- Summer Meals are in at Ferris ISD! School Nutrition Update
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: Six Indicted on Hacking Charges Related to Hot StubHub Tickets
- Gadgetwise: Can a Smartphone Take the Fall? It Depends
- Machine Learning: LG's Smartwatch Shows Android Wear Operating System Has a Long Way to Go
- AT&T Reports Subscriber Growth, but Slightly Lower Profit
- Facebook’s Profit Soars Past Expectations, Fueled by Mobile Ads
- Pressure Grows on E.U. Regulator to Rethink Google Settlement
- Bits Blog: Open Source and the Challenge of Making Money
- App Smart: Circle the Skies, From Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Bits Blog: With the Blessing of Bill Gates, an Unlikely Summertime Best Seller
- State of the Art: Review: Amazon’s Fire Phone