Red Oak June 28 Red Oak White & Blue 4 - 10 p.m. 5K Run, Rides, Games, Food, Music and Fireworks Amanda Bragg 469-218-1202 Ennis June 28 Red, White & Bike Parade 10 a.m. July ... Full story
Ennis left without air ambulance services: 'Closing of the Air-Evac base at the Ennis Municipal Airport is very unfortunate...'
ENNIS – As of Friday, June 5, residents of Ennis are without local air ambulance services.
“The company made a business decision to close the base ...
ECSO to participate in DWI STEP during July 4 travel period: Additional Deputies will be on the lookout for offenders
Waxahachie – Ellis County Sheriff’s Office will have an increased enforcement presence on the roads during the upcoming July 4 holiday travel period. From June ...
Improperly treated fertilizer releases pneumonia virus; causing livestock death; risk to humans
ELLIS COUNTY - Human waste as fertilizer, discussed in previous Ellis County Commissioners’ Court ...
PALMER - The Fundamental Baptist Church of Palmer will celebrate its “80th Anniversary” on Sunday, June 22.
The church will be recognizing all former pastors and ...
TAHLEQUAH, Okla. — The Cherokee Nation is bringing its history and humanities class to Dallas on June 28-29. The free class is open to both ...
WAXAHACHIE – Lt. Col. Charlie Hatfield from the Texas Civil Defense will be the main speaker at the Saturday, June 28 meeting of Texas Concerned ...
The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently conducted a presentation for students at Mountain Peak Elementary in Midlothian. As part of the presentation, the ECSO’s K9 ...
Waxahachie – The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently conducted its first-ever Special Operations Response Team training for detention officers. SORT is a jail facility’s version ...
Special prosecutor appointed in Bush false affidavit case: Texas Rangers complete preliminary investigations
WAXAHACHIE - Judge Bob Carroll, 40th District Court, appointed an attorney pro-tem to handle allegations of fraud against Ellis County Judge Carol Bush.
Rockwall County Criminal ...
- Cities to celebrate National Night Oct . 7
- SAGU hosts pro-life benefit concert by FirstLook
- Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive arrested in Victoria
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Human nature is resistant to change
- Sue Turner takes 1st place at State Fair
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Times Insider: On the Trail of an Online Pirate
- Swedish-Owned Firm Defends Bid for Sensitive U.S. Phone Contract
- Bits Blog: Seattle Start-Up Factory Hires Former Amazon and Microsoft Executive
- Ride-Sharing Regulation: Uber Improves Life, Economists Agree
- DealBook: EBay, Adopting Strategy Backed by Icahn, to Spin Off PayPal
- DealBook: Zalando I.P.O. Values German Online Retailer at $6.7 Billion
- DealBook: Remind, a Start-Up That Links Teachers and Parents, Raises $40 Million
- Bits Blog: Amazon Is Not Holding Back on Paul Ryan
- Ireland’s Tax Deals for Apple Prompt Warning From European Commission
- Bits Blog: China Approves the iPhone 6, After a Stern Look at Security