WAXAHACHIE – Texas Concerned Citizens will meet Thursday, Aug. 28 at 6:30 p.m. in the Waxahachie Civic Center. Terri Hall, guest speaker with “Texas Uniting for ... Full story
Commissioners vote on pay raise for themselves; other elected officials; 90-day ban on outdoor burning approved
WAXAHACHIE – The budget process occupied the largest portion of Monday’s meeting, starting with a proposal by County Judge Carol Bush to give two-percent raises ...
MAYPEARL – Maypearl Police Department on Friday, Aug. 1 captured escaped fugitive Edward Earl Copeland around 1 a.m.
“Thanks to all of you that called in ...
Elected-county officials up for 2% pay raise; Ellis County Commissioners Court to hold public hearing Monday, Aug. 11
WAXAHACHIE – On Monday, Aug. 11, county commissioners will hold a public hearing on the proposed two-percent pay increase of salaries, expenses or allowances for ...
KAUFMAN - Former Ferris Mayor Richard Mohundro, 67, was found dead Friday, Aug. 1 in Kaufman.
Mohundro was sworn in as Ferris Mayor on April 5, ...
The Best Southwest Partnership announces its 2014 TGIF Legislative Breakfast Series to be held at Methodist Charlton Medical Center at 7:15 a.m. on the first ...
- Texas 10 Most Wanted Fugitive arrested in Victoria
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Local government should be closest to the people; Most accessible - Most engaged - Listening
- SAGU Alumna assists translation of the Modern English Version Bible
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Welcome Back to Ferris ISD
- Sheriff congratulates Cindy Ermatinger, new district judge
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- DealBook: Silver Lake Reaps a Golden Return on Its Alibaba Stake After the I.P.O.
- Sharing Economy Faces Patchwork of Guidelines in European Countries
- Bits Blog: Oculus Brings the Virtual Closer to Reality
- Publications See Pinterest as Key Ally
- DealBook: Siemens Agrees to Buy Dresser-Rand, an Oil Services Company, for $7.6 Billion
- DealBook: EMC Said to Have Held Merger Talks With HP
- The Week Ahead: Citizens Financial Stock Offering, and a New BlackBerry
- China Clamps Down on Web, Pinching Companies Like Google
- Peter Thiel and David Graeber Debate Technology’s Future
- Bits Blog: Neil Gaiman Hints at the Talk Around Jeff Bezos’s Campfire
The Ellis County Sheriff’s Office recently conducted a presentation for students at Mountain Peak Elementary in Midlothian. As part of the presentation, the ECSO’s K9 ...