ELLIS COUNTY — The Texas Department of Public Safety reported a plane crashed in rural Ellis County on Sunday morning, killing two people. According to the ... Full story
Waxahachie – Ellis County Sheriff’s Office Explorer Post 106 brought home multiple trophies, plaques and medals, including third place overall team honors, from the recent ...
AUSTIN – The Texas Transportation Commission and the Texas Department of Transportation announced the selection of the Yellowjacket Multi-Use Trail for Transportation Enhancement Program funding.
Waxahachie – Ellis County Sheriff’s Deputy Ken Hatcher accepted a challenge to raise funds to support Special Olympics Texas, providing year-round sports training and competitions ...
RED OAK - The city of Red Oak will soon be faced with a lawsuit because of alleged racial profiling and misconduct in the police ...
Best Southwest (Dallas County)
County Total for All Cities
$41,872,997.75 Up 6.55%
County Total for All Cities
$1,978,048.00 Up 6.57%
AUSTIN — Texas Comptroller Susan Combs said today that ...
WAXAHACHIE – County Auditor Mike Navarro told commissioners the July 16 special meeting of the court was needed in order to ensure the county would ...
Austin - TSTC officials announced the creation of TSTC North Texas, an extension center of TSTC Marshall at Red Oak operating in partnership with Red ...
- Coronado High School graduate Jessica Pearce joins the Colgate University Class of 2018
- 'Creamer Economy' to help teach the state-required TEKS
- Update on EC police officer
- Ennis Fall Festival 2014
- Ennis Homecoming 2014
- Waxahachie Homecoming 2014
- 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Race 5K sign ups open
- Ovilla honors volunteer fire fighters
- Letter to the Ferris ISD Yellowjacket Community
- Sheriif addresses Ebola concerns with county officials
- Sen. Cornyn introduces measure to ensure concealed carry reciprocity
- Master Gardener: November Herb of the Month: Pumpkins
- Don’t fall for phony IRS websites
- Mind the gap: Supplemental insurance will cover what Medicare doesn’t
- Ashworth College upgrades Veterinary Assistant Training Program
- U.S. Senate urges communities, parents to fight teen Rx medicine abuse
- White House Confirms Obama Wants To Ban Guns
- Wendy’s Stumbles into Chick-fil-A Controversy
- Black Pastor Calls Obama “Judas” on Gay Marriage
- Anna Boyd Dixon graduates from Samford University
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- 2013 Juneteenth Family Reunion to be held on Saturday, June 15
- Reward increased to $10,000 for Most Wanted Fugitive
- Reminder: Reward increased to $8,000 for Most Wanted Sex Offender
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive from Laredo
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
Q. Why is Easter before Passover this year?
A. This is a perfect example of how Christianity has departed from the Word of God and follows ...
- High-Speed Rail public scoping meeting set for Ellis County Dec. 1
- Dedication held for 2nd I-45 overpass
- FedEx Ground dedicates solar installation at hub; Solar system joins similar installations in the FedEx Ground network and signifies its strong partnership with SoCore Energy