RED OAK – James Milton Bradley, 46, was arrested by Red Oak police on Friday, Sept. 13. Police received a robbery in progress at Prosperity Bank, ... Full story
Republican T. J. Fabby announced his candidacy for State Representative in House District 10.
Fabby is seeking to replace Jim Pitts, who recently announced his ...
Duke Burge of Midlothian announced his intention to seek election in the Republican primary as the Representative for District 10 in the Texas House ...
Kyle Butler, a life-long resident of Ellis County, grew up on a small farm between Waxahachie and Midlothian.
“I am proud to announce my candidacy ...
Dave Vance formally announces his bid for Ellis County Commissioner Precinct 4. He will be seeking election to take the seat of 22-year incumbent ...
Public input is sought by the Texas Department of Transportation on the proposed phasing of improvements to Loop 9 from U.S. Highway 67 to Interstate ...
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has designated September as National Preparedness Month and is encouraging individuals to take steps to prepare for emergencies and disasters.
WAXAHACHIE – Per-haps due to the absence of the county judge, who was reported to be on vacation, the regularly-scheduled meeting of the Ellis County ...
WAXAHACHIE – Ellis County’s annual budget process is in full swing and several opportunities are coming up for public participation.
The next regularly-scheduled meeting of the ...
AUSTIN – Approximately $3.8 million for Lancaster Municipal Airport was approved by the Texas Transportation Commission at its August meeting.
The funds will be used for ...
Corsicana – Some of Western Arts’ finest will be at the Pearce Museum Sept. 6-8 when A New Look at the West! Show & Sale ...
AUSTIN – State Representative Jim Pitts (R-Waxahachie), Chairman of the House Committee on Appropriations, announced today he does not intend to seek re-election and plans ...
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Ferris Main Street to host THC Training
- Hot Red- Ferris Youth Softball
- Dem introduces bill banning firearm-branded attire for children under 18
- Shooting his first bolt action rifle
- 2012 PLATFORM COMPARISONS: Democratic National Platform, Republican National Platform
- Beware of summer heat dangers
- Childhood Obesity – Think back to what things were like in the 70s and early 80s
- Join the Arbor Day Foundation in July and 10 trees will be planted in high-need national forests
- Comptroller distributes $707 million in monthly sales tax revenue to local governments
- Serving Country: Jonathan P. Terry
- Serving Country: Taylor L. Stump
- Serving Country: Joshua A. Doyle
- Serving Country: Brett M. Breaud
- ECSO completes July 4 DWI STEP enforcement; next initiative slated for Labor Day
- Ferris ISD getting ready for school with QR Codes
- Car missing for 37 years recovered by 'good neighbor'
- Sarah Hales earns Bachelor's Degree from University of Dallas
- IMPACT Waxahachie presents Ellis County Young Marines with DPRI Drug Awareness Kit
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: UPS Confirms Security Breach
- Disruptions: At Burning Man, the Tech Elite One-Up One Another
- Machine Learning: Sharing, and Borrowing From, the Vacation Photo Album
- Q&A: Making Old Video Less Shaky
- State of the Art: Police Cameras Can Shed Light, but Raise Privacy Concerns
- DealBook: Infineon to Buy International Rectifier, a Chip Maker, for $3 Billion
- Case Study: Yesware’s Matthew Bellows on His Ironic Challenge
- App Smart: Mobile Games for Your Itchy Trigger Finger
- DealBook: Thumbtack, an Online Market for Services, Raises $100 Million
- Sinosphere Blog: Theaters in China Screen Movies, and Viewers’ Text Messages