FERRIS – Ferris’ Christmas On The Square will be bigger and better than ever before, according to Chuck Dart, Main Street Director and city liaison ... Full story
Red Oak – The Red Oak ISD Board of Trustees unanimously voted on Nov. 18 to approve the deeding of 29.5 acres of land to ...
Waxahachie - Ellis County Sheriff’s Deputy Ken Hatcher took his support for Special Olympics to a new level Saturday, Nov. 9, when he grappeled off ...
Ennis construction company, owner found guilty of fraud; RW Caldwell Construction, owner liable for fraud, DTPA violations
WAXAHACHIE– Jurors unanimously sided with a local homeowner who sued RW Caldwell Construction and owner Russell Caldwell after the company walked away from a half-completed ...
AUSTIN – The Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) is encouraging Thanksgiving travelers to practice safe driving habits during the long holiday weekend to help ...
MILFORD – Most residents were allowed to return home Saturday afternoon, two days after a gas pipeline explosion prompted their evacuation.
Chevron officials said Saturday the ...
Wayne McCollum of Waxahachie, the oldest living former sheriff in Texas, died Sunday, Nov. 17.
McCollum was Sheriff of Ellis County for 20 years. Sheriff McCollum ...
Ellis County Sheriff’s Deputy Mike McCorkle and his canine, Jax, provided a demonstration at Station 1 to members of Leadership Waxahachie on Nov. 15. The ...
The Annual Veterans Appreciation Day celebration for Ellis County Saturday, Nov. 9, at the Civic Center in Waxahachie was attended by more than 1,000 visitors. ...
ELLIS COUNTY— Big Brothers Big Sisters is pleased to announce the election of Duke Burge to its Ellis County Regional Board of Directors. Burge begins ...
A federal lawsuit filed against Red Oak and its former police chief accuses him of harassing black officers and refusing to hire female officers was ...
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Ferris Main Street to host THC Training
- Hot Red- Ferris Youth Softball
- Dem introduces bill banning firearm-branded attire for children under 18
- Shooting his first bolt action rifle
- 2012 PLATFORM COMPARISONS: Democratic National Platform, Republican National Platform
- Beware of summer heat dangers
- Childhood Obesity – Think back to what things were like in the 70s and early 80s
- Join the Arbor Day Foundation in July and 10 trees will be planted in high-need national forests
- Comptroller distributes $707 million in monthly sales tax revenue to local governments
- Serving Country: Jonathan P. Terry
- Serving Country: Taylor L. Stump
- Serving Country: Joshua A. Doyle
- Serving Country: Brett M. Breaud
- ECSO completes July 4 DWI STEP enforcement; next initiative slated for Labor Day
- Ferris ISD getting ready for school with QR Codes
- Car missing for 37 years recovered by 'good neighbor'
- Sarah Hales earns Bachelor's Degree from University of Dallas
- IMPACT Waxahachie presents Ellis County Young Marines with DPRI Drug Awareness Kit
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- Lancaster announces 3 police chief finalists
- Southwest Children's Chorus to hold auditions
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: UPS Confirms Security Breach
- Disruptions: At Burning Man, the Tech Elite One-Up One Another
- Machine Learning: Sharing, and Borrowing From, the Vacation Photo Album
- Q&A: Making Old Video Less Shaky
- State of the Art: Police Cameras Can Shed Light, but Raise Privacy Concerns
- DealBook: Infineon to Buy International Rectifier, a Chip Maker, for $3 Billion
- Case Study: Yesware’s Matthew Bellows on His Ironic Challenge
- App Smart: Mobile Games for Your Itchy Trigger Finger
- DealBook: Thumbtack, an Online Market for Services, Raises $100 Million
- Sinosphere Blog: Theaters in China Screen Movies, and Viewers’ Text Messages