MIDLOTHIAN – Ken Cope, retired U.S. Army officer and businessman, has entered the race for U.S. Senate in Texas with an appeal to Republican voters ... Full story
WAXAHACHIE - Staffing in the Elections Office was the most contentious topic during the last regularly-scheduled meeting of the Ellis County Commissioners’ Court for 2013, ...
RED OAK – On Saturday, Dec. 14, the Texas Civil Defense collected more than $500 in cash along with hundreds of toys and food products ...
Up to 400 workers at the Vought Aircraft , Division’s plant in West Dallas received layoff notices this month, as the parent company moves forward ...
DALLAS/FORT WORTH - The city of Midlothian will be the next location in North Central Texas to add a state-of-the-art weather radar to help spot ...
WAXAHACHIE – Unwillingness of local attorney magistrates to do after-hours work forced the Commissioners’ Court to approve two measures authorizing payment of $50 per affidavit ...
Red Oak – The Red Oak ISD Board of Trustees unanimously voted on Nov. 18 to approve the deeding of 29.5 acres of land to ...
Waxahachie - Ellis County Sheriff’s Deputy Ken Hatcher took his support for Special Olympics to a new level Saturday, Nov. 9, when he grappeled off ...
Ennis construction company, owner found guilty of fraud; RW Caldwell Construction, owner liable for fraud, DTPA violations
WAXAHACHIE– Jurors unanimously sided with a local homeowner who sued RW Caldwell Construction and owner Russell Caldwell after the company walked away from a half-completed ...
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted Fugitive, Mexican Mafia gang member
- Texas Prepaid College Tuition Enrollment Open
- Making sure your child is riding safely on every trip
- Children Need More Variety, Fruits, and Veggies in Their Diets
- Police Warn of Possible SCAMS
- TxDOT, Law enforcement partner to save lives with 'Drink. Drive. Go To Jail.' initiative
- Back-to-school safety tips
- Back to School Safety Tips for Motorists and Kids
- Texas Civil Defense meets Saturday
- Ferris Main Street to host THC Training
- New USDA regulations for school food this year
- ECSO completes Labor Day DWI STEP enforcement initiative
- School provides a lot of social networking
- 4-H Food & Nutrition Project
- 'Pillows for Pets' donated to the Ellis County SPCA
- GRAND PRIZE CAR WINNER
- Welcome Back to Ferris ISD
- Sheriff congratulates Cindy Ermatinger, new district judge
- Deputy to participate in 'Over the Edge' fundraiser
- Sheriff offers advise on self-defense
- Life School Valedictorians receive $1,000 Dr. Tom Wilson Scholarship
- $1 Pet Adoptions at Lancaster Animal Shelter
- Serving Country: Stephen A. Cribbs
- Wilmer City Council 2014
- Lancaster HS Majorettes Win Regionals, Advance to State
- New city secretary on the job
- Life School Earns Highest Rating on Comptroller’s Fast Report; Local charter school named to Honors Circle 2 years in a row
- DPS inspects 8,700 commercial vehicles during roadcheck
- TxDOT Launches Statewide 'Talk, Text, Crash' Summer Campaign
- DPS joins national effort to inspect commercial vehicles
- Texas Game Warden Marine Theft Team Finds Success
- $3,000 reward offered for Most Wanted sex offender
- Txtag Toll Road billing services to be easier, faster for Texans
- DPS supports national, state child protection efforts
- $7,500 reward offered for Most Wanted fugitive from Zavala County
- DPS urges motorists to use caution around motorcyclists; May is Motorcycle Safety and Awareness Month
- 'Click It or Ticket' campaign warns Texans to buckle up or pay up: Law enforcement cracks down on unbuckled drivers, passengers May 19 - June 1
- Bits Blog: Toward a Childproof Internet
- Trying to Hit the Brake on Texting While Driving
- Smartphones: The Corporate Personality Test
- Government Push for Yahoo’s User Data Set Stage for Broad Surveillance
- Embrace of Social Media Aids Flood Victims in Kashmir
- After Breach, JPMorgan Still Seeks to Determine Extent of Attack
- Bits Blog: Square to Raise $100 Million at a $6 Billion Valuation
- Bits Blog: A Conversation With Peter Thiel
- Q&A: Troubleshooting a Balky Trackpad
- Bits Blog: The Mystery of Apple Watch’s Battery Life